Retail Software Solutions
Pomeroy’s full-service retail support extends beyond the IT infrastructure. We offer custom and proprietary software solutions designed to make the most of your business investments, and bring convenience and security to your customer transactions.
Custom Application Development
We help extend the life of your investments with customized software and application development services. As an alternative to technology replacement, you can create new revenue streams and optimize business processes across operating systems such as 4690, Linux, and Microsoft. We can also help you integrate popular retail solutions such as loyalty programs, gift-card processing, electronic funds transfers, and wireless device transactions into your retail experience.
Proprietary Retail Software
Our NextVision Suite brings you the latest in handheld computing technologies. Capabilities like POS transaction processing, store and enterprise management functions, customer services utilities and more are now available in the palm of your hand.
NextGateway is the foundational product of the NextVision suite of mobile applications. This lightweight communication framework provides a common entry point to your store and enterprise data, enabling seamless connectivity between retail applications, associate devices, and your important business information.
NextGateway runs as a Java Virtual Machine on your existing store hardware and has an extremely small footprint. It is designed to support plug-ins like store activity reporting, item price information, printer integration, e-mail receipts, and unlimited connectivity to your important enterprise data.
Point of Sale Services
Pomeroy Point of Sale Services, by Enactor, delivers an end-to-end store technology suite that provides retailers with an integrated solution for point of sale, omni-channel selling and unified commerce. It enhances POS, mobile, kiosk, self-checkout and online retailing by enabling associate mobility and engagement, mobile client interaction, and integration of the sales experience for Specialty, General, Big Box and Department Store retailers.
High-volume retailers are turning to mobile Point of Sale solutions to improve throughput, increase customer satisfaction, and create a more enjoyable shopping experience.
With NextPOSition, any part of your store can become the Point of Sale. Store personnel can:
- Assist customers on the sales floor
- Speed checkout and reduce long lines at the register by creating full customer orders on the floor
- Process credit card payments and issue receipts anywhere in the store
NextCollection increases managers’ visibility on the sales floor, delivering real-time information updates and streamlining management tasks. With NextCollection, managers can:
- Audit, add, delete or modify item records
- Create shelf tags, shelf talkers, or signs with a mobile printer
- Receive goods and update the Point of Sale system in real-time
- Process store transfers for incoming and outgoing goods
- Generate orders for store replenishment using the host system
- Create user reports
With NextManager, your store managers have real-time access to operational data allowing them to complete more tasks while monitoring the sales floor. Managers can:
- Assist customers with price checks
- Supervise and train employees
- Receive alerts from the POS
- Monitor cashier and register performance in real-time
- Retrieve departmental reports
- Approve, decline and forward exception reports